Monday, January 26, 2009

Automatic Forex Cash - Is it Really Automatic



This article hopes to give you the knowledge you need, to feel that you have a firm grasp on the subject.

A ample array of exotic exchange, or forex, "robots" have been produced in the forgotten few being, and especially in the forgotten few months, that are proposed to automate the work of trading exotic currencies for you.

This sounds awfully appealing. Who has time to sit in front of their notebook all day to trade the market?

And with forex, the market is always open, 24 hours a day.

From this point forward, we will let you in on little secrets that will help you implement this subject into your life.

moreover that, for the ordinary character who doesn't know something about investing or forex trading, it would take a long time to learn how it verityory, when to take profits, how to record trades, etc., etc.

It sounds like a complete job for a notebook to do -- observe for the trading "signs," record the trade, and when the reverse sign appears, get out of the trade.

I had been looking at forex trading for a long time when I ongoing getting emails about an "automatic" system by a Michael Vincent. (By the way, on one website, this same "Michael Vincent" introduces himself as "Marcus Leary".) It was called Automatic Forex Cash, and is apparently made by the same people who produced "Forex Killer." Another name associated with this group is Andreas Kirchberger, a informal face on these forex sites.

I read all their promotional relevant, and lastly bought the system, for $65, in September.

It was easy to to set up, and I ongoing trading with a "dummy" account right away.

I recorded into a number of trades when the software alerted me that it was an essence time to make a trade.

Unfortunately, because I wasn't in front of my notebook when the alert came for me to get out of each trade, I stumped money on every record trade I recorded. Luckily, it was "dummy" money.

I wrote to the company with questions, and it twofold sent me instructions that practical to a different produce, Forex Killer. When I made it earn that I didn't have the other produce, they sent me a linkage to downencumber Forex Killer, which, by the way, included a LOT of instructions on system. It was not an "automatic," set-it-and-overlook-it system.

As presently as I ongoing asking for a refund, proverb that the system I bought was NOT automatic, as advertised, my emails were unseen.

The charge had long while dead through my bank, and I was trapped with a produce that is pathetic to me.

The payment processing company, SWREG, also would not answer emails. In verity, I could never get forgotten the Help counter; after I typed up my gossip, when I clicked "Next" the next page would never encumber, so I went circular and circular in a ball-de-ball.

The system was marketed by e-Trinity Marketing Inc., which I'm finding has a minus-than-astral reputation.

Well, live and learn. I would greatly endorse *against* this particular forex robot.

subject, it is best to use a popular search engine, such as Google or Yahoo.

Learn More:Author: Jeff Raford
http://jeffraford-currencytrading.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Karamu visiting your blog